Looking for energetic individuals for Sinai-Grace's Volunteer Services Corps
Do you need community service hours for graduation requirements? Are you considering a career in the medical field and want experience in a hospital setting? Are you retired and wanting to give back with your extra time? Do you want to develop new skills or share your talents with others while making a real difference in your community?
Join Sinai-Grace's Volunteer Services Corps and become a:
- patient escort
- nursing unit aide
- clerical assistant
- hospital greeter
- surgical lounge liaison
- emergency department volunteer
- outpatient department aide
There are volunteer opportunities available with and without patient interaction. The choice is yours.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Friendly and welcoming personality
- Meet health requirements
- Attend orientation
- Three-month commitment minimum
to fill out our Sinai-Grace Hospital Volunteer Application form. Once submitted, a member of our volunteer department will contact you shortly.
For additional information about volunteer opportunities at DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital, call 313-966-4067 or contact:
- LaNetta Smith, Interim Manager, Patient/Guest Relations & Volunteer Services, email, (313) 966-9603
- Antoinette Fowler, Volunteer Coordinator
To learn more about what volunteers enjoy doing at Sinai-Grace Hospital, click on this video below: