Outpatient Pharmacy Services
Sinai-Grace Hospital has two outpatient retail pharmacies that offer friendly service to discharged patients, clinic patients, employees and anyone who would like to use our pharmacies.
Our pharmacies take all insurance plans that are in the southeast Michigan area and accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
We offer two outpatient pharmacy locations:
Our hospital pharmacy is located on the first floor near the Kresge Well Eye Care Center & Optical Shop.
- Phone number: 313-966-9134
- Fax number: 313-966-1356
- Hours of operation:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday; 8:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday; 7:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Saturday; 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Sunday; closed
Professional Office Building
We offer an outpatient pharmacy in the Professional Office Building next to the hospital.
- Phone number: 313-966-2979
- Fax number: 313-966-1979
- Hours of operation:
- Monday through Friday; 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday; closed
DMC Pharmacy First Fill Program
Sinai-Grace pharmacies participate in the DMC First Fill Program. Enrollment in First Fill is available when you are admitted to the hospital or at bedside. Your discharge prescriptions are filled by the Sinai-Grace pharmacy and delivered to you in your room or available for pick up in the pharmacy. The prescription cost or co-pay will be discussed prior to delivery. You can use your credit card right in your room.
First Fill provides many benefits:
- Discharge prescriptions are conveniently delivered directly to your room or ready for pick up at our pharmacy on your way out of the hospital.
- The First Fill Program eliminates a trip to the local pharmacy after you are discharged from the hospital.
- Those who participate will also be able to enroll in DMC’s mail service prescription program for free home delivery of their prescription medications.
If you have any questions, ask a unit clerk or nurse.
We offer two convenient ways for you to refill your prescriptions: via our automated phone system or online.
Automated phone system
With this phone system you simply call the main pharmacy phone number, listen to the prompts and enter your prescription number. The system will let you know if your prescription has refills and when it will be ready. Refer to the phone numbers above.
Refill prescriptions on the internet at www.dmc.org/rxrefill
You can set up a user profile or use the system as a guest. Simply enter your prescription numbers, click on the location that filled your prescription and submit your request.
The system will start processing your order. You can go back at any time to check on the status of your order.