Chronic pain cases are among the most difficult and complex for physicians to manage. DMC Sinai-Grace offers two types of programs.
1. A progressive, innovative, and effective 7-week intensive pain management program through our Functional Recovery Program.
For referral to a DMC Sinai-Grace pain management physician, call 313-966-4800.
- For more information on our Functional Recovery Program, click here or the link on the right. You may also call the Functional Recovery Progam directly at (248) 968-5393.
2. The DMC Sinai-Grace Pain Management Center in Farmington Hills uses a multidisciplinary approach to diagnose and treat chronic pain.
- Back and neck pain
- Failed back syndrome
- Facial and headache pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Cancer pain
- Extremity pain
Treatment plans are tailored to each patient’s needs and emphasize patient involvement. The Center’s comprehensive and coordinated care is planned by pain specialists including a psychologist, nurses and board certified pain medicine anesthesiologists. Services include:
- Patient education on pain process and management
- Pharmacological management
- EMG testing
- Anesthesia nerve blocks
- Radiofrequency ablation - rhizotomy
- Implantable intraspinal drug infusion pumps
- Spinal cord stimulators
- Nerve conduction series
- Percutaneous disc decompression
- Medical management of underlying etiology
28500 Orchard Lake Road Suite 201
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Wednesday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
For more information on the Pain Management Center, call 248-538-5274.