DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital’s Joint Plus Excel Orthopaedic Centers
DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital's Joint Plus Excel Centers in Detroit and Southfield offer a wide range of services for orthopaedic care, including:
- Advanced surgical capabilities
- Nationally-recognized critical care for severe surgical cases
- Special orthopaedic inpatient unit with specially-trained nurses
- Short-term rehabilitation care
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Onsite X-ray
Leading-Edge Orthopaedic Treatment
The Centers have several board-certified orthopaedic surgeons to choose from who specialize in knee, hip, spine, hand and shoulder trauma.
Sinai-Grace ranked among the Best Hospitals in Southeast Michigan for orthopaedic care by US News and World report. Sinai-Grace orthopaedic surgeons were the first in Michigan to perform minimally invasive knee replacement and anterior hip replacement procedures.
Treatments provided by Sinai-Grace orthopaedic specialists include:
- Joint repair surgery
- Joint replacement surgery
- Arthritis treatment
- Orthopaedic trauma
- Osteoporosis treatment
- Sports injury rehabilitation and treatment
- Repair of bone fractures from injuries and accidents
- Surgical treatment of cancers affecting the bones
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Complex spine centers offering surgical and non-surgical treatments
Both Joint Plus Excel Orthopaedic Centers are dedicated to providing quality surgical and non-surgical care and follow-up in a supportive atmosphere so you can return to an active lifestyle quickly.
On call 24/7 to cover traumas from Sinai-Grace’s busy ER, the orthopaedic surgeons from the Joint Plus Excel Orthopaedic Center of Detroit are available to respond immediately to urgent cases.
There are two Joint Plus Excel Center locations to serve you:
Joint Plus Excel Orthopaedic Center, Detroit
6071 W. Outer Drive
Detroit, MI 48235
Joint Plus Excel Orthopaedic Center, Farmington Hills
28300 Orchard Lake Road
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
(248) 626-0135 phone
(248) 626-0150 fax
For more information about DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital’s orthopaedic services or a referral to a Sinai-Grace orthopaedic surgeon, call 313-966-4800.