- A 3.0 (85 percent or higher) in each course.
- Completion of all clinical competencies.
- Maintain satisfactory grades of 3.0 (85 percent or higher) in each didactic course and clinical rotation.
- Proper attendance is expected in all clinical rotations and classes.
- Prompt arrival to all clinical and didactic classes.
- Purchase of uniforms and shoes to meet the program requirements.
- Student must adhere to the School's Code of Conduct.
For further information, contact M. Elizabeth Oras
, M.S., R.T. (R)