DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital offers vascular procedures facilities at its main campus
in northwest Detroit. The facility features a variety of ultrasound equipment to quickly and painlessly detect a range of conditions affecting the blood vessels of the body. Ultrasound uses sound wave frequencies too high to hear. No needles, dyes, radiation or anesthesia are used.
Our specialists perform vascular testing, including:
- Carotid artery/stroke testing
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) testing
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) testing
- Venous test in upper and lower extremities to rule out blood clots and insufficiency
- Renal duplex test to rule out renal artery narrowing
The Sinai-Grace facility is accredited to perform vascular studies by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories (ICAVL). Our state-of-the-art equipment that can diagnose an array of vascular conditions and diseases includes an abdominal vascular duplex ultrasound of abdominal organs to test for AAA.
For more information, or to make an appointment with a DMC Sinai-Grace vascular specialist, please call 1-888-DMC-2500 or click here.